Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tag, I'm It!

So, I'm a bit new to this tagging thing, and sadly, everyone I know in the blogging world has already been tagged. So I'm breaking the rules and not tagging anyone else after I do this. But I figure it's my blog and I'm a big rule person--so sue me!

7 Random or Weird Things about Me:

1. I attended 3 different universities.
2. I was actually cast in the film The Single's Ward, but my crappy agency failed to tell me, so I didn't get to play the role after all.
3. I make rockin' mashed potatoes. That means whenever Thanksgiving comes around, I'm indisposable.
4. I play the piano and sing (usually at the same time).
5. I've recently lost 45 pounds.
6. When I graduated from Park Hill High School in 1996, it was the largest high school in the state of Missouri.
7. If I could live anywhere in the world, I would live in Monterey, California.


1 comment:

Dawnzer said...

Your awesome! I could care less that you tag someone else, the fun part is hearing about you. Your doing a great job on your blog, keep up the rantings and ravings.I love it, and usually agree.